John Meunier, Inc., Forms Canadian Subsidiary
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies Canada, Inc., will be based in Mississauga, Ontario
John Meunier, Inc., a subsidiary of Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, has announced the creation of its subsidiary, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies Canada, Inc., based in Mississauga, Ontario.
“We created this subsidiary to bring Veolia’s global expertise in municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment to Canada. Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies is a worldwide leader in water treatment. As today’s water issues require more sophisticated technologies and strategies, accessing the knowledge and experience of our global organization means that we will be able to provide the most innovative and comprehensive solutions to our clients,” said Yvan Liégey, president of John Meunier, Inc.
More Like This
- Low-Profile Sewer Overflow Screen Installed in Newark, N.J.
- BIOSTYR Biological Aerated Filter Installed in Canadian Plant
- Norampac Announces Start-up of a New Water Treatment Plant in Mississauga
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Acquires AWS Engineers & Planners Corp.
- USFilter Receives $6.6M Contract for Plant in China