Joyce Named Chairman and CEO of Nalco
William H. Joyce, PhD., was named as chairman and CEO of Nalco Co., a worldwide water treatment and process chemicals and services company, by the Investor Group, which is acquiring the company.
Joyce’s appointment will take effect on completion of the transaction.
The Investor Group entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Nalco from Suez, S.A., in a $4.2 billion transaction that includes the Blackstone Group, Apollo Management, and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners.
More Like This
- Nalco Acquisition Complete
- Nalco Co. Technologies and Enviroquip, Inc. Membrane Systems Provide Improved Wastewater Treatment
- Infonet Heads Nalco’s Global Network Expansion
- Blackstone, Apollo and Goldman Sachs to Acquire Ondeo Nalco from Suez for $4.2 Billion
- Siemens Water Technologies Names Senior Vice President of Sales