Just Water acquires Aqua-Cool
Just Water International Ltd announced has acquired the business of Aqua-Cool Ltd, the largest bottled water delivery company in New Zealand.
Just Water International Ltd is the holding company for Just Water New Zealand, Cool Water, Corporate Water Brands and now, Aqua-Cool.
Tony Falkenstein, chief executive of Just Water, said the acquisition is "a consolidation of this niche of the beverage industry".
The expanded group will continue to concentrate solely on supplying water products to the New Zealand business market and will look at overseas opportunities.
More Like This
- Applied Water Technologies to Provide Cooling Water Treatment to Schlumberger Training Center
- Global Water Subsidiary Addresses Energy, Water Conservation Mandate of Presidential Executive Order
- FloLogic Signs Second International Distribution Deal
- Aqua Clara Bottling to Acquire BEVsystems International, Ltd., and Its Life 02 Brand
- Aqua America Subsidiary Purchases North Carolina Water and Wastewater Systems