KDF Recognized as Independent Testing Laboratory by WQA
Lab is compliant with ISO/IEC and NSF/ANSI standards
KDF Fluid Treatment Inc. announced its recent recognition as an independent testing laboratory by the Water Quality Assn. (WQA) laboratory. KDF has shown compliance to ISO/IEC 17025 and has been verified of performing testing in NSF/ANSI 177: Shower Filtration Systems – Aesthetic Effects, Section 1.5 Free Available Chlorine (FAC) Reduction.
KDF offers two product lines, KDF 55 Process Medium and KDF 85 Process Medium, made of high-purity granulated copper and zinc-based alloys for water pretreatment, primary treatment and industrial applications. These product lines reduce or remove chlorine, water-soluble heavy metals, iron, hydrogen sulfide and bacteria from water supplies.
More Like This
- Subcontracting—Nothing to Fear
- KDF Process Medium Receives NSF AB1953 Certification
- National Testing Laboratories Achieves ISO 17025:2005 Accreditation
- California Adopts More Stringent Requirements into Waterworks Standards
- NSF Intl. Develops Test Methods to Certify Water Filter Bottles to Aesthetic Effects Standard