Keeper Springs Partners With Omni Hotels to Support America’s Waterways
For each Keeper Springs sold, Omni will donate additional funding to the Waterkeeper Alliance
Omni Hotels & Resorts and Keeper Springs have partnered this summer to give guests an opportunity to support oceans, lakes, rivers and bays nationwide.
Included as part of Omni Hotels & Resorts' new “Art of Water” cocktail menu, for each purchase of Keeper Springs, a further donation by Omni will be made to the Waterkeeper Alliance, a global environmental movement uniting nearly 200 Waterkeeper organizations around the world and focusing citizen advocacy on the issues that affect waterways from pollution to climate change.
“The issue of clean water always moves to the forefront in summer,” said Chris Bartle, co-founder of Keeper Springs. “We are thrilled that Omni Hotels & Resorts wanted to partner with us as part of their commitment to sustainability. It’s great to see a company who has many properties near some of our greatest waterways give back and make sure our waterways are safe and clean for future generations to enjoy.”
Keeper Springs will be available poolside at Omni Hotels & Resorts across the country through Labor Day.
More Like This
- More Than $145,000 Donated to Waterkeeper Organizations
- Keeper Springs Donates $100,000 to Keeper Organizations to Fund Projects Protecting Local Waterways
- Bottles of Drinking Water Provided to Kentucky Community Affected by Contaminated Well Water
- Baltimore City Enters Adopt-A-Waterway Partnership
- Dow Water & Process Solutions to Present at South Central Membrane Assn. Spring Conference