Key WWIF Members Make Appearance at Aquatech Amsterdam
Foundation aims to bring industry together to help efforts in providing access to drinking water
Members of the Wishing Well International Foundation (WWIF), including founder Guillermo Guzman; Senior Vice President of Strategic Development and Global Marketing Issa Al-Kharusy; Vice President of Marketing, Strategic Donor Relations and Media Kurt Peterson; and Marketing Director of Corporate Sponsorships Denise Al-Kharusy, were present at this year’s Aquatech show in Amsterdam.
The show, which ran Nov. 1 to 4, is one of the largest shows of its kind, attracting visitors from around the world. Issa Al-Kharusy’s Nov. 2 presentation of WWIF’s goals and plans for the future at the AquaStage in Hall 2 included an explanation of the foundation’s cause and the importance of other industry members’ efforts.
“All of us have benefited from this industry, and it is time we give back to those who lack access to clean, safe drinking water. After all, that is what our industry is all about,” Al-Kharusy said.
Members of the foundation had a chance to mingle with other Water Quality Assn. members, and the foundation aims to continue its efforts to bring the industry and WQA together to help support its cause.
More Like This
- Possible Endorsement for Wishing Well Intl. Foundation From WQA
- WWIF Exhibits at WQA Aquatech USA for First Time
- Wishing Well International Foundation Continues Fundraising Efforts
- Wishing Well International Foundation to Host Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Fishing Tournament to Benefit Wishing Well International Foundation