Koch Membrane Systems to Launch New Products in Spanish Marketplace
Company’s flagship products to debut at International Water and Irrigation Exhibition
Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) announced it will launch two membrane products at SMAGUA 2012, the 20th International Water and Irrigation Exhibition. The event will take place March 6 to 9 at the Feria Zaragoza Exhibition Center in Zaragoza, Spain.
KMS will debut to the Spanish market two of its latest products, TARGA II Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Cartridges and PURON MBR Modules.
More Like This
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
- Koch Membrane Systems Promotes Dr. Hamid Rabie to Chief Operating Officer
- Koch Membrane Systems Named Water Technology Company of the Year
- Koch Industries, Inc. Receives 2005 Keep America Beautiful “Vision for America” Award
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Vice President - Worldwide Process Engineering