Koch Membrane Systems Names Regional Commercial Manager in Southeast Asia
New regional manager responsible for developing water and wastewater markets
Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) announced it hired Ravichandran Subramanian as regional commercial manager. Subramanian will be responsible for developing markets for all KMS products in Southeast Asia for both the water and wastewater and the industrial and life sciences divisions of the company.
“KMS is expanding its business activities in Southeast Asia in response to the growing demand for membrane-based products,” said Imran Jaferey, senior vice president of water and wastewater for KMS. “Ravi brings both the technical and commercial expertise needed for successful growth in this market."
Subramanian has more than 15 years of industry experience in sales, management and product management. His previous positions include general manager at Keppel Integrated Eng. and EES Technology Pte Ltd. Singapore, as well as account manager and large projects coordinator for Dow Chemical Pacific Singapore.
More Like This
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Sales Manager for Australia and New Zealand
- Koch Membrane Systems Announce Two Staff Additions
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Regional Manager for South America
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Vice President - Worldwide Process Engineering
- Koch Membrane Systems Promotes Dr. Hamid Rabie to Chief Operating Officer