Koch Membrane Systems Promotes Dr. Hamid Rabie to Chief Operating Officer
Expert in membrane manufacturing and membrane bio-reactors joined company in early 2010
Koch Membrane Systems Inc. (KMS) announced that it has promoted Dr. Hamid R. Rabie to the newly-created role of chief operating officer, responsible for all aspects of KMS’ worldwide technology, product development, manufacturing, process engineering, supply chain and purchasing. He joined KMS in early 2010 as senior vice president of Technology and is considered a leading expert in the field of membrane manufacturing, membrane bio-reactors and membrane filtration technologies. In his new role he will report directly to KMS President David H. Koch.
“Dr. Rabie has an international reputation as a leading expert in the field of membrane manufacturing and membrane bio-reactors,” said Koch. “Since joining KMS, Dr. Rabie has taken a leadership role in numerous critical business, operations and technology initiatives to help achieve the goal of transforming Koch Membrane Systems into the world’s leading membrane firm.”
Rabie has bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degrees in chemical engineering, and more than 13 years of experience in membrane water and wastewater treatment, both with industrial firms and as a consultant. He has held senior positions in technology, manufacturing, research, product development and industrial management.
More Like This
- Koch Membrane Systems Hires New Sales Manager for Australia and New Zealand
- Koch Membrane Systems Named Water Technology Company of the Year
- Dow Signs Agreement to Acquire Zhejiang Omex Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Koch Membrane Systems Selected to Provide Potable Water to Unique Joint Water District
- Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award