Koch Takes Home 2007 Product Line Leadership Award
Frost & Sullivan research demonstrates quality, innovation
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (KMS), a world-class developer and manufacturer of innovative membranes and membrane filtration systetms, has received the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Product Line Leadership of the Year Award for the U.S. Water Recycling and Reuse Systems Market.
The result of extensive research of the North American water treatment industry by Forst & Sullivan analysts, the Product Line Leadership Award is presented to a company exhibiting a focus on product innovation and quality, plus a clear understanding of customers' needs. Products like the PURON membrane bioreactor modules and MegaMagnum reverse osmosis elements exhibit these qualities, according to Frost & Sullivan.
"We are honored that Frost & Sullivan has recognized KMS as a leader in the water treatment industry," said KMS Technical Director Antonia von Gottberg. "This award acknowledges our dedication to creating the highest quality, value-added filtration and separation products and to providing our customers with the highest level of expertise and service."
More Like This
- Ondeo Degremont Receives Frost & Sullivan Award
- New Water Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Grundfos With 2007 Global Water and Wastewater Company of the Year Award
- Increased Awareness of Water Issues Drives Sales for Commercial Water Treatment Applications
- Environmental Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales