Kroff Well Services GM to Offer Water Treatment Workshop at Conference
Presentation to focus on procedures allowing safe and effective reuse of flowback water
Kroff Inc. announced that Dave Grottenthaler, general manager of Kroff Well Services Inc., will be offering a workshop on water treatment procedures that allow for safe and effective reuse of flowback water at the Emerging North American Shale Plays conference, taking place Jan. 11 to 13 in Denver.
The "Cost Efficient Solutions for Hydro Fracturing" workshop will provide attendees with information on strategies and technological advancements available to minimize the environmental impacts of shale drilling.
"Those looking to explore economic opportunities in gas drilling need to be cognizant of ever-changing environmental regulations for water use and reuse," Grottenthaler said. "This educational workshop offers valuable information from top water and environmental engineering experts about cost-effective solutions for [hydrofracturing] fluid designs and flowback treatment technologies."
Grottenthaler has three decades of experience in water and wastewater treatment and now focuses his efforts on "frack" fluid designs and water remediation for reuse in the oil and gas industry.
More Like This
- Scranton Gillette to Direct U.S./China Water Quality Cooperation Program
- WEFTEC.08 to Offer Comprehensive Education Program
- Ecosphere Technologies Announces Scaling Test Results
- Siemens to Provide Mobile Water Treatment for Oil Company
- AWWA Joins Whitman in Calling Terrorist Threats to Drinking Water Supplies Remote