KX Industries, L.P. Promotes Donald Caulfield to President/Chief Financial Officer
Donald Caulfield was promoted to President/Chief Financial Officer for KX Industries, L.P., Orange, CT.
"This is one of the most important appointments in the history of KX Industries, L.P.," stated Evan E. Koslow, Ph.D., CEO of KX Industries, L.P. "Don has a long history of significant contributions to our company, and is well positioned to lead us as we continue our unprecedented growth," Koslow added.
Caulfield has spent more than ten years with KX Industries, L.P., assuming responsibilities over the years as Controller, General Manager, and Chief Financial Officer. "Our customers and our people drive our success in the marketplace," Mr. Caulfield stated. "We will continue to provide exceptional customer service and bring new products to market as we meet the challenges of growth in a truly global market."
More Like This
- KX Industries, L.P. Announces Expansion With Two New Facilities
- Chandler Johnson Joins World Water Works Inc.
- The Resolute Fund L.P., GS Capital Partners 2000 L.P. Acquire Invensys Metering Systems
- Reichelderfer Promoted to Senior VP at ITT Industries
- Peter J. Moerbeek Named President and COO of Southwest Water Company