Laboratory TOC Analyzers Provide Analysis of a Range of Aqueous Samples
Consisting of PC-controlled and standalone models, Shimadzu’s TOC-L Series offers a selection of performance features and options to meet the specific requirements of total organic carbon (TOC) testing in a wide range of aqueous samples, from wastewater and brine water to seawater and drinking water. With an ultra-wide measurement range and the company’s 680°C Combustion Catalytic Oxidation/NDIR detection method, the TOC-L efficiently analyzes all organic compounds.
Key features include:
- The 680°C Combustion Catalytic Oxidation/NDIR detection method;
- A sample range of 4 μg/L to 30,000 mg/L;
- Automatic sample acidification and sparging;
- An automatic dilution function;
- Multiple autosampler options for more functionality and convenience;
- A zero-maintenance Peltier cooler;
- High-salt kits that enable continuous measurement of seawater samples with minimal maintenance; and
- USB data storage, printer and PC communication.
Optional kits and modules are also available to accommodate samples with solids and sludge matrices. Add the TNM-L for simultaneous TOC and total nitrogen analysis over a wide range: 5 μg/L to 10,000 mg/L.
Use the TOC-L Series for:
- Process control (effluent treatment, re-purification);
- Quality control (drinking water, raw materials, tap water, industrial effluent); and
- Investigations and experimental research (global environment and eutrophication, soil, sludge, sediments).