Lakewood Instruments Introduces WebNode
WebNode allows network- or Internet-based remote communications from a PC
Lakewood Instruments has introduced the WebNode for use with new and existing 2000 series controllers. The WebNode allows network- or Internet-based remote communications from a Windows-based PC with use of the current version of Lakewood Remote Windows Software. Since the WebNode is its own Web server, communications with a controller can be accomplished anywhere there is Internet access.
A WebNode can be added to any model 2000 base unit for around $250; this includes converting existing 2000’s from phone lines to Internet-based remote communications. Since the WebNode is an independent device, the user does not have to pay fees to keep it operational and connected.
More Like This
- MTC Teams with Coactive Networks to Deliver an Energy Communications and Management Solution
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Announces Formation of Water/Wastewater Internet Coalition
- Water2Water.com Becomes First Internet-Based Vertical Marketplace for Water and Wastewater, Azurix Signs Agreements
- Azurix Corp. Introduces Water2Water.com
- EPA Environmental Monitoring Goes Online