Lift Station Monitoring
At WEFTEC.09 (booth #4421) Telog showcased a lift station monitoring that can typically be installed at 1/3 the cost of SCADA. The Telog system provides real-time alarming and notification via SMS text or email, time-stamp event data, trend data, station flow history, pump cycle data, pumping rate history, pump energy efficiency history and site diagnostics. Data is transferred wirelessly to your host computer for web viewing.
For more information, contact Telog Instruments, Inc., at 585.742.3000 or visit www.telog.com.
More Like This
- Severn Trent & Telog to Provide Wireless Data Logger Technology for Flow Metering Applications
- Remote Monitoring of Sewage Pump Stations
- Data Logger/SCADA Integration Saves Time For Field Crews, Permits Early Warning of Problems
- Wallingford Software and Telog Instruments Form Collaboration Development Agreement
- Verifying Open Channel Flowmeter Performance