Lynn Osborn Honored with AWWA Life Member Award
Osborn is senior applications manager for Insituform Technologies, Inc.
Lynn Osborn was awarded the American Water Works Association (“AWWA”) Life Member Award in early April at the 2009 Annual AWWA-MO/MWEA Joint Conference at the Tan-Tar-A resort in Osage Beach, Mo.
Osborn, the Senior Applications Manager for Insituform Technologies, Inc., was recognized with the award for his 30 years of service to the Missouri Chapter of AWWA. Osborn originally joined AWWA in 1979 and was one of two individuals who received the award in Missouri at this year’s conference.
At Insituform for over 25 years, Osborn manages the Applications Engineering team and provides support to the company’s operations and sales groups on a global level. He specializes in product specifications and applications and designs for special projects.
Kyle Costa, director of engineering for Insituform, said, “Lynn is widely recognized in the industry as one of the original innovators in the field of cured-in-place pipe technology.” Costa added, "Throughout his 25 years at Insituform, Lynn has performed thousands of hours of training in our industry. We are very fortunate and proud to have an individual like Lynn providing leadership at Insituform.”
More Like This
- Insituform Technologies, Inc. Named Subcontractor for $50 Million Detroit Contract
- Insituform Technologies Awarded $11.97 M Contract by San Diego
- Insituform Wins $13 Million Contract in Clark County, Nevada
- Insituform Wins $17.9 Million Contract for the Sacramento Area Sewer District
- Insituform Technologies Project in River Rouge, Mich., Receives Statewide Award