Mark A. Halleman Joins Parsons as Vice President, Business Development
Halleman to oversee pursuit of large water projects
Parsons is announced that Mark A. Halleman has joined the company as vice president, business development, for its Water & Infrastructure group. In this capacity, he will be responsible for not only developing the East Div.’s project and program leads but will oversee the pursuit of large water projects.
Halleman has 30 years of infrastructure experience. Prior to joining Parsons, he served as a management consultant and provided public and private entities with a range of services, including strategic planning, performance improvement, operational analysis and organizational effectiveness. Prior to that, he held a leadership position at an infrastructure company where he was responsible for growth and operational success.
“Mark has a successful track record and a solid reputation for developing some of the largest municipal water public-private partnerships in the United States, and we’re certainly pleased that he has chosen Parsons,” said Rich Wankmuller, Parsons Group president.
More Like This
- Parsons Appoints Backus President of Water & Infrastructure Group
- NSF Intl. Obtains Permanent Injunction for Certification Mark Infringement
- Water Modeling Software Selected for Baghdad
- AECOM Announces Addition of Doug Brown to Water Treatment Practice in the Americas
- Stuart Piken Joins Parsons Brinckerhoff