Marketing Services Provider Partners With charity: water on Water Well Project
On Hold Co. helps fund drilling of water well in Cambodia
On Hold Co. announced it recently partnered with charity: water to help fund the drilling of a water well in Cambodia.
“When I first learned how charity: water was providing clean and safe drinking water to people who otherwise would not have it, I knew we had to be a part,” said the company’s CEO Bryant Wilson.
The donation was part of an end-of-year giving campaign by On Hold Co., which also donated its services to Community Renewal Intl. and adopted two families in a local Christmas gift-giving campaign.
“We believe the greatest way to make a difference in this world is by providing the core needs of humanity,” Wilson said. “Food, water, clothing and shelter are essential life elements to every people group, and helping others is just part of who we are at On Hold Co.”
This follows the recent announcement from other websites that are also partnering with charity: water.
More Like This
- Email Marketing Company Launches Facebook Campaign to Benefit charity: water
- Marley Family Donates $100,000 to charity: water
- Video Game Well Purchases Fund Real Life Water Well Project
- eCampus.com Provides Clean Water Supply for Ethiopian Village
- Wishing Well International Foundation Takes Up Girl’s Cause After Fatal Crash