Master Meter Announces Purchase of 1 Million DIALOG 3G Units
Master Meter’s DIALOG 3G Family of Product was introduced at the AMRA Convention in San Antonio, Texas, the last quarter of 2002. This year at the AWWA Convention again in San Antonio, Master Meter will announce the purchase of the 1,000,000 DIALOG 3G Unit delivered to Lee County Utilities Division, Florida in May 2006.
Master Meter DIALOG 3G Wireless RF Water Meter has proven to be one of the fastest growing AMR, meter and drive-by systems in the water market.
On May 23, David Reas, regional sales manager, Master Meter, Inc. presented the 1,000,000th DIALOG Wireless RF Unit to Carolyn Andrews, utility manager, and Judy Carlson, utility supervisor, both of Lee County Utilities Division, Florida. Also attending were Jimmy Mathis, water meter product specialist, and Rick Fountain, outside sales of Master Meter’s distributor in Florida, Hughes Supply/HD Supply.
More Like This
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Master Meter's AMR Product Quality Leadership
- MACTEC Names New Orlando Office Manager
- U.S. EPA Administrator to Address Water Infrastructure, Efficiency at ACE06 Opening General Session
- Lee, WMD Nearing Accord on Lake O Treatment Plant
- Severn Trent Services Receives Texas Water Utilities Association Safety Program Award