May NGWA Conference to Focus on Public Water Issues
The conference will cover several topics related to public water issues
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) will offer “Public Water Issues: A Conference for Communities, Contractors and Consulting Professionals,” in Garden Grove, Calif., on May 9.
This one-day conference will address, among other topics:
- What contractors, consulting firms, engineering firms and utilities should expect from each other;
- How groundwater and surface water compare for public supply systems;
- New innovations in groundwater management, distribution and supply;
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency perspective on groundwater/surface water-based systems—pending regulations and treatment options; and
- Importance of well design on long-term efficiency and maintenance.