Mehan Tenders Resignation
G. Tracy Mehan III, Assistant Administrator for the Office of Water at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, tendered his resignation effective December 29.
In a letter to President Bush, Mehan noted the many significant accomplishments the Administration has been able to achieve: most notably, helping communities across the country meet growing infrastructure demands fueled by population growth, securing their water and wastewater infrastructure against terrorist threats and embarking on a campaign to significantly improve our ability to monitor the quality of the nation's waters.
More Like This
- AWWA Names Executive Director of Government Affairs
- Grumbles Named Acting Assistant Administrator for Water
- Alabama Water System Manager Resigns Over Bonus
- Mehan Joins National Research Council’s Water Science and Technology Board
- WaterChef Announces Resignation of CEO and Appointment of Leslie J. Kessler