Michael Y. Kim Receives Dow Pinnacle Award
The Pinnacle Award honors those who embody sales excellence
Michael Y. Kim has been named a recipient of The Dow Chemical Co.’s Pinnacle Award in recognition for his achievements in 2011 in Dow Water & Process Solutions sales.
Kim will receive his award at a special ceremony on June 28 in Chicago. Based in Mission Viejo, Calif., he has worked at Dow for more than 28 years and currently holds the position of senior account manager. This is his first Pinnacle Award.
The Pinnacle Award for Sales Excellence honors Dow sales personnel for meeting individual and business goals, managing customer relations and for overall performance when compared with their peers. Those receiving the award represent the top 5% of Dow’s entire global sales organization.
More Like This
- Plug Into Your Customer Before You Plug Into Technology: The Anatomy of a Great Question
- Edward A. Thomas Receives ASFPM 2006 Goddard-White Award
- Webinar to Address Social Media Dos and Don'ts for Dealers
- Godwin Pumps Wins 2007 Forbes Enterprise Award
- Reaching the Cloud: The Value of Taking Your Business Mobile