Microbics Negotiating Agreement for Mexico Wastewater Treatment
Waste Management, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Microbics, Inc.,
announced the negotiation of a license agreement with Cyla Engenieria, S. A. De.
C. V., a partnership headquartered in Mexicali, Baja, Calif., through which
Sub-Surface’s Wasteline proprietary microbial products for enhancing
wastewater treatment plant operation and industrial sewage treatment would be
marketed and distributed throughout Mexico.
Engenieria received permits from Mexico's Secretaria de Relationes Exteriores to
provide engineering support to businesses and governmental agencies in Mexico
including importation and sale of proprietary microbial blends provided by
municipal wastewater treatment plants and industrial wastewater producers are
exceeding treatment system capacity and are facing multimillion dollar
investments for new treatment plants.
license agreement is expected to provide Cyla Engenieria and its U.S. affiliate
a license to market and distribute U.S. Microbics Wasteline products throughout
Mexico, Arizona and California.
U.S. Microbics, Inc.)
More Like This
- WWSI to Deliver Clean Water Machines to Ecuador
- U.S. Microbics CEO Recaps 2005, Explains Philosophical Business Strategy Shift
- SSWM Has California Cold War Rocket Pollution Solution
- U.S. Microbics Unveils Solution to MTBE Contamination
- SSWM to Demonstrate Breakthrough Technology for Perchlorate/Solvent Cleanup