MIOX Corp. Launches New Website
Site features technical library and informational videos
MIOX Corp. has launched a new website at www.miox.com. The site offers information about MIOX, the water disinfection industry, and the company’s water treatment solutions in an easy-to-navigate, streamlined format.
“The new website better conveys our brand promise, safety,” said Sr. Vice President Sales Anthony Picozzi. “MIOX offers a safe way to treat water, while reducing costs and protecting the surrounding environment.”
The home page explains why MIOX is the “safest water in the world,” and includes links to product specifications and water treatment solutions for a variety of applications including potable water, wastewater, cooling towers, aquatics and food and beverage.
The site features facts about water treatment challenges such as biofilm, hazardous by products and taste and odor, as well as informational videos and a technical library. The website also includes recent company news, client testimonials and case studies, and an introduction to MIOX in Japanese, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
More Like This
- Craig Beckman Joins MIOX as Executive Vice President of Business Development
- MIOX Systems Receive Japan Water Works Association Certification
- MIOX Selected to Treat Water for Lakehaven Utility District
- Water Environment Federation Launches New Website Features
- U.S.A. Ambiental Joins MIOX as Distributor in Colombia