MSD of St. Louis Selects ORCOM for Outsourced Customer Services
Metropolitan Sewer District of St. Louis (MSD) has selected ORCOM a provider of outsourced customer care and billing services for water, wastewater, gas and electric utilities for outsourced customer care and billing services. MSD chose ORCOM's E-CIS Blue™ a flexible customer management service to replace its 20-year-old billing and collection system, which was not providing the operational efficiencies needed to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
MSD was established in 1954 and currently operates eight treatment facilities, responsible for operating and maintaining 9,000 miles of sewers. With E-CIS Blue, the public agency will serve approximately 428,000 customers in the greater St. Louis area.
"MSD joins a growing list of 30 utilities who have chosen ORCOM to help cut costs, streamline operations, and improve customer service," said Jamie Biddle, ORCOM president and CEO. "Their customers will experience service from dedicated, skilled customer care and billing experts who know how to meet the high quality standard they deserve."
ORCOM's E-CIS Blue services include a rapid implementation, personalized customer contact services, billing services, credit and collection services, streamlined customer contact management, and online customer care. ORCOM offers well-trained call center services, guaranteed service levels and state-of-the-art disaster recovery operations.
More Like This
- Truckee Meadows Water Authority Selects ORCOM For Outsourced Customer Care and Billing Solutions
- VSP Approach to Improve Customer Service
- Industry Analysts Predict Where Utilities Go Next For Customer Care and Billing
- Jacobs Receives Watershed Facility and Combined Sewer Overflow Planning Contract Extension
- St. Louis Sewer District to Refund $26 million to Customers