Multi-Pure Introduces Reverse Osmosis Systems
Multi-Pures Plus RO Drinking Water Systems are the first water treatment units to be tested and certified to effectively reduce more contaminants than any reverse osmosis system available on the market. The Multi-Pure Plus RO Systems combine its solid carbon block filtration technology with an effective reverse osmosis technology, providing outstanding performance in reducing inorganic and organic contaminants, heavy metals, volatile organic chemicals, cysts, and disinfection byproducts.
Certification by NSF International, under NSF/ANSI Standard Nos. 42, 53 and 58, confirms the effectiveness of the new Multi-Pure Plus RO Drinking Water Systems to reduce Arsenic V, Asbestos, Barium, Cadmium, Chloramine, Chlordane, Chlorine, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, Copper, Cyst, Fluoride, Lead, Mercury, MTBE, Nitrate/Nitrite, PCBs, Radium 226/228, Selenium, TDS, Toxaphene, Turbidity, and VOCs.
More Like This
- NSF Certifies First Drinking Water System for Arsenic Reduction
- Revolutionary Desalination Process Shrinks Industry Costs, Pollution and Waste
- Watts Regulator Receives First NSF and California DHS Certification for Perchlorate
- Watts Premier Completes EPA ETC Program for Removal of Microbial Contamination
- Siemens to Provide Coal-Bed-Methane-Produced Treatment System in Wyoming