MWH Soft Announces Program for 2009 MWH Soft Middle East User Conference
Industry event unites regional modeling experts in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 16 through 17
MWH Soft, a provider of environmental and water resources applications software, announced the technical program for its annual Middle East User Conference. This infrastructure modeling, design and management technology seminar will be held Nov. 16 through 17, 2009, at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort, United Arab Emirates.
This once-a-year learning opportunity for the Middle East modeling community will feature technical presentations showcasing projects from the region, technical product updates and hands-on learning opportunities.
Highlights of the agenda include:
• Forecasting Development Scenarios Using InfoWorks CS;
• Risk-based Capital Planning with CapPlan Water;
• InfoWorks CS/2D in Action;
• New Tools, Tips and Tricks for InfoWorks WS;
• Applying InfoNET to Water and Wastewater Asset Management Systems; and
• ArcGIS-based hydraulic modeling with InfoWater.
“We are excited to bring the combined MWH Soft and Wallingford Software Middle East user community together in Abu Dhabi,” said Andrew Brown, MWH Soft regional manager, EMEA operations. “This event is a great opportunity for knowledge-sharing and critical industry innovation. Our product development team continues to add many customer requests and keep our software tools on the cutting edge. For users who want to maximize their use of their software and learn these new features, it is a ‘can’t miss’ event.”
Beyond technical updates and training, the ultimate goal of the event is helping customers to better design, operate and manage cost-effective systems, says MWH Soft, and to protect the environment and safeguard public health.
The user conference is followed Nov. 18 through 19 with two days of training for users of InfoWorks CS and InfoWorks WS. The two-day courses also will take place at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel and Resort, and will run simultaneously.
For more information and to register, visit www.mwhsoft.com/meuc09.
More Like This
- Severn Trent Services Opens New Branch Office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- NSF Intl. Appoints New Managing Director for Middle East
- Tokyo to Support Water Resources Development in Middle East
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Adopts MWH Soft GIS-Centric Modeling Technology
- Tyco Water Secures Export Contract