NanoH2O Inc. Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
Doug Barnes brings 25 years of high-volume manufacturing experience
NanoH2O Inc., manufacturer of reverse osmosis (RO) membranes for seawater desalination, announced that global operations veteran Doug Barnes has joined the company as chief operating officer.
Prior to joining NanoH2O, Barnes spent 25 years in high-volume manufacturing with Planar, a digital display technology company. He served in various positions, including vice president of global operations and general manager, during which time he was responsible for establishing commercial and manufacturing operations in Europe and Asia.
"I'm excited to join this impressive team of entrepreneurs," Barnes said. "NanoH2O stands at a pinnacle moment in its commercial history, already boasting more than fifty installations in 33 countries across six continents. In a short period of time, the company has built a solid reputation as an innovation leader. As we expand both our manufacturing capabilities and commercial reach, we will continue to enhance our infrastructure and business models, positioning NanoH2O as truly the world-class leader in RO membrane technology."
More Like This
- NanoH2O Named in the 2012 Global Cleantech 100
- NanoH2O Founder, CEO Joins NeoTech Aqua Solutions Board of Directors
- The Artemis Project Announces 2011 Top 50 Most Innovative Water Technologies
- NanoLogix Signs Agreement for a Hydrogen Bioreactor at City of Erie Wastewater Treatment Plant
- AWWA Webcast Explores Science Behind Nanotechnology