NeoTech Aqua Solutions to Attend WQA Aquatech USA 2014
The company will host seminars on UV technology at the WQA’s annual convention
NeoTech Aqua Solutions Inc. (NTAS), designer and manufacturer of ultraviolet (UV) water treatment systems, will be in Orlando, Fla., during the WQA Aquatech USA 2014 show March 18 to 21.
The company will host an informative meeting regarding its technology, as well as seminars on UV technology, at the Rosen Plaza Hotel on March 18 at 10 a.m. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- UV 101: The beginning of UV;
- What dosages mean and how do they work;
- Types of UV advantages and disadvantages;
- UV comparisons and how they size up;
- New technology and how it will impact the market; and
- Q&A applications and sizing.
Contact NTAS at 858.571.6590 or e-mail Jim Wark at email@example.com for more details.