Nephros Inc. Ultrafilters Receive FDA Clearance
Products can be used to filter contaminants from water for hemodialysis
Nephros Inc., a medical device company developing and marketing filtration products for therapeutic applications, infection control and water purification, announced that it has received 510k clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its MSU and SSU ultrafilters to filter out biological contaminants from water and bicarbonate solution used in hemodialysis procedures.
"Nephros is pleased to have received clearance from the FDA to market the MSU and SSU for hemodialysis applications," said Dr. Paul Mieyal, acting CEO of Nephros Inc. "The MSU and SSU represent extensions of the Nephros ultrafiltration product line and enable Nephros products to address a wider range of fluid flow requirements."
More Like This
- Nephros Receives Approval to Market Dual Stage Ultrafilters in Canada
- Nephros Announces First Order From Major U.S. Hospital For Proprietary Water Filtration System
- Nephros Inc. Hires New Director of U.S. Sales
- Nephros and Chem-Aqua Announce Distribution Agreement
- Water Purifier Does Its Part for the War