New App Gives Customers Easier Access to Products & Technical Support
TheWaterTreatmentStore.com releases new HTML 5 version of Water Treater App
Dick Hourigan, the owner of Richard Hourigan Inc., an Illinois corporation doing business on the Internet as TheWaterTreatmentStore.com, released the new HTML 5 version of its Water Treater App for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones.
TheWaterTreatmentStore.com is a B2B site providing discounted test kits, chemicals and equipment to those who own or work with boilers, chillers, evaporative condensers, cooling towers, pools or spas.
The app allows customers to find products, get custom quotations for products not listed in the store and get free technical support on the products they buy.
The app includes direct access to the company's online store, with an exclusive discount coupon for all App holders.
Other app features are:
- Pages on Legionella test kits and the new PH1 meter for use with iPhones and iPad;
- A line card on the company's product lines;
- Access to the company's library on non-chemical devices;
- Access to a forum and blog at www.missedperceptions.com;
- Access to a boil out/layup calculator for boilers;
- A listing of other reputable water treaters the company recommends; and
- A means to ask technical questions.
To download this app, go to the "Find a Water Treater App" page on the company's website.
More Like This
- New App Calculates Savings for Ozone Pool Purification
- Purolite Releases Free iPhone/iPad App for Water Treatment Professionals
- Bottled Water Guide App Released
- Android Apps Now Available for Water Service Professionals
- New iPhone Application Allows Public to Help Monitor Water Quality and Pollution