New Ultrameter III Adds Conductometric Titrations
The Ultrameter III 9P titration kit is a powerful, comprehensive water quality analysis tool that features fast, one-touch measurements for conductivity, resistivity, TDS, ORP, free chlorine, pH and temperature. The 9P also features the unique ability to perform in-cell alkalinity and hardness conductometric titrations either as stand-alone measurements or as part of an LSI calculation. 9P conductometric titrations require fewer reagent additions than typical colorimetric test kits, and give accurate empirical results with turbid or colored solutions. Measurements are extremely accurate, and the 9P is simple to operate and maintain. Contact Myron L today to see how the 9P makes it feasible to gather real-time water analysis data in the field.
High-performance features include:
- Fast, one-touch measurements for conductivity, resistivity, TDS, ORP, free chlorine, pH and temperature;
- Simple user-intuitive prompts step you through alkalinity, hardness and LSI titrations;
- Convenient LSI Calculator accepts both grains and ppm hardness units;
- Easy keypad calibration;
- Stable 4-electrode conductivity cell eliminates polarization, increasing accuracy with minimal maintenance;
- Powerful microprocessor-based surface mount circuitry;
- Unique pH/ORP glass sensor construction;
- Versatile solution modes for accuracy in diverse water quality applications;
- Efficient design features auto-off that minimizes power consumption—one 9-V battery lasts up to one year or 5,000 readings; and
- Advanced proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms.
Wireless data download is available with bluDock option.