NGWA Board Selects New Officers
The board has new officers, division vice presidents and three new directors
The National Ground Water Assn.'s (NGWA) 2014 board features new officers, division vice presidents and three new directors.
The new officers for NGWA's national board are:
- President Griffin Crosby Jr., CWD/PI, Crosby Well Drilling Inc., Lake Wales, Fla.;
- President-Elect Richard Thron, MGWC, Mantyla Well Drilling Inc., Lakeland, Minn.;
- Secretary Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps & Equipment Ltd., Abernathy, Texas;
- Treasurer Todd E. Hunter, CWD/PI, Ground Water Pump Systems, Boulder, Colo.;
- Vice President of the Contractors Div. Jeffrey W. Williams, MGWC, CVCLD, Spafford & Sons Water Wells, Jericho, Vt.;
- Vice President of Manufacturers Div. Joe Large, Jet-Lube Inc., Houston;
- Vice President of Scientists and Engineers Div. Robert P. Schreiber, P.E., CDM Smith Inc., Cambridge, Mass.;
- Vice President of Suppliers Div. Thomas A. McDermott Jr., A.I. McDermott Co. Inc., Oshkosh, Wis.; and
- Past President Daniel T. Meyer, MGWC, CVCLD, Gregg Drilling & Testing Inc., Signal Hill, Calif.
The three new national directors are:
- Denis Crayon, CHST, Summit Drilling Co. Inc., Bridgewater, N.J.;
- Merritt Partridge, Partridge Well Drilling Co., Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- Scott King, PG, AMEC Environment & Infrastructure, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.