NGWA Invites Nominations for Annual Awards
Awards will be presented during NGWA's 2013 Groundwater Expo and Annual Meeting
The National Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) is accepting nominations until June 1, 2013, for its annual awards, which recognize professional excellence, projects and service within NGWA and the groundwater industry. Applications can be downloaded at www.ngwa.org/awards.
Award winners will be announced in September and presentations made during NGWA's 2013 Groundwater Expo and Annual Meeting, taking place Dec. 3 to 6 in Nashville, Tenn.
Nominations are being accepted in the following award categories:
NGWA Awards of Excellence
- Ross L. Oliver Award;
- M. King Hubbert Award;
- Robert Storm Interdivisional Cooperation Award;
- Technology Award;
- Honorary Member Award;
- Life Member Award;
- Individual Safety Advocate Award;
- Equipment Design Award; and
- Special Recognition Award.
Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards
- Groundwater Supply Award;
- Groundwater Protection Award; and
- Groundwater Remediation Award.
NGWA Divisional Awards
- John Hem Award for Excellence in Science and Engineering;
- Keith E. Anderson Award (scientists and engineers);
- Manufacturers Division Special Recognition Award; and
- Supplier of the Year Award.
Click here to learn more about the awards, read about last year's recipients and to submit a nomination.