NGWA Offers Webinar
“Overview of Zero-Valent Iron Applications for Groundwater Remediation” to take place Oct. 1
The National Ground Water Assn. will offer the webinar, “An Overview of Zero-Valent Iron Applications for Groundwater Remediation,” on Oct. 1 at 12 p.m. (EST).
The webinar will be presented by William “Bill” J. McElroy, CGWP, P.E.
This webinar will provide participants with a technical overview about the use of zero-valent iron (ZVI) for groundwater remediation. Summary information will include the types of ZVI in use, the general chemistry involved and common applications within the remediation industry. Particular emphasis will be provided on the application of ZVI using in situ soil mixing, with oversight of the process technology and some project results summarized.
Participants will obtain a baseline understanding about the use of ZVI as a groundwater remediation option, and a general working knowledge about some of the technical aspects involved with the applications.
Engineers, scientists and project managers who are engaged in the evaluation and development of groundwater remediation systems will benefit from this webinar.
Instruction will be at introductory to intermediate levels.
To learn more about this webinar, as well as the many other NGWA educational programs, visit www.ngwa.org.
More Like This
- Water Purification Systems Named as 2007 Space Technology Hall of Fame Inductees
- Water Purification Devices Inducted into Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Adventus Americas Introduces mGCW-R Technology for In Situ Treatment of Groundwater
- NGWA Announces Four Upcoming Events
- NGWA to Offer Webinar on Advances in the Water Well Industry