NGWA Plans Webinar on EPA Ground Water Rule
February event will give an introduction to complying with the regulation
The National Ground Water Assn. will offer the webinar “Complying with U.S. EPA’s Ground Water Rule,” on Feb. 2 at 1 p.m.
The webinar will be presented by Cindy A. Forbes, P.E., of the California Department of Public Health.
The Ground Water Rule requires all public water systems that use wells to conduct triggered source sampling after experiencing distribution system positive Total Coliform Rule results. Many requirements of the Ground Water Rule can be easily met, and preventive actions can minimize problems that contribute to positive distribution samples.
The webinar will address:
An overview of the U.S. EPA’s Ground Water Rule;
Evaluation of a well’s susceptibility to fecal contaminants;
Significant sanitary deficiencies in distribution systems; and
Monitoring and reporting requirements.
Those who will benefit from attending this introductory-level webinar include groundwater professionals who are business owners, contractors, scientists, manufacturers, consultants, suppliers, engineers and regulators.
More Like This
- NGWA Offers Course on Borehole Geophysical Logging
- NGWA Offers Webinar on Water Well Profiling
- U.S. EPA Orders Hawaii DOT to Protect Coastal Waters
- EPA Orders California Water Systems To Decrease Arsenic In Drinking Water
- Ten California Water Systems Face Fines For Failing To Monitor E. Coli In Drinking Water