Nitto Denko/Hydranautics Welcomes New Executive Leadership
Yasushi Nakahira appointed general manager and CEO of global membrane division
Nitto Denko/Hydranautics welcomed Yasushi Nakahira and to announced his appointment as general manager and CEO of the Nitto Denko/Hydranautics Global Membrane Div. Nakahira will be based in Oceanside, Calif., the home of Nitto Denko Global Membrane Division/Hydranautics’ corporate headquarters.
Throughout his 30-year career with Nitto Denko, Nakahira has held several key management positions. As a senior manager in the Nitto Denko Optical Div., he led the worldwide polarizing films business for large-screen LCD. He was also responsible for establishing two key Nitto Denko manufacturing plants in Japan and Korea. Most recently, Nakahira served as president of Nitto Denko Europe, based in Genk, Belgium.
More Like This
- Nitto Denko/Hydranautics Annouces Promotion on Sales Team
- Hydranautics Contributes to Hurricane Katrina Relief Effort
- Environmental Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales
- Smith & Loveless and Hydranautics Announce the Sale of S&L UK Affiliate to Hydranautics B.V.
- New Water Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales