Northwest Pipe Company Announces Major Order
Northwest Pipe Company has been named as pipe supplier to J.F. Shea Construction of Walnut, California for approximately $8.25 million of welded steel pipe for a San Diego County Water Authority (SDCWA) project.
The pipe will be used to reline the SDCWA's Pipeline 3 and Pipeline 4. Relining is necessary because of deterioration and damage in the existing concrete pipeline according to the SDCWA. Relining with steel is an alternative to removing and replacing the pipelines.
Northwest Pipe will supply approximately 30,000 feet of pipe ranging from 64 to 94 inches in diameter steel pipe and fittings which are expected to be manufactured in the company's Adelanto, California division. Delivery of the pipe is scheduled to begin in the fourth quarter of 2003.
More Like This
- Northwest Pipe Company Receives Major Order from San Joaquin Irrigation District
- Northwest Pipe Company Announces Major Order
- Southern California Pipeline Firm to Pay $1.3 Million to Resolve Pyramid Lake Oil Discharges
- Black & Veatch Rehabilitates Water Main in Hong Kong
- United Pipeline Systems Launches New Site