Now Available from EPA: 'Small Systems Guide to Safe Drinking Water Act Regulations'
The Office of Water's Drinking Water Utilities Team recently published a booklet entitled, Small Systems Guide to Safe Drinking Water Act Regulations: The First STEP to Providing Safe and Reliable Drinking Water, One of the Simple Tools for Effective Performance (STEP) Guide Series.
The booklet was produced to serve as a resource for small drinking water systems and others working with small systems. The guide provides general information about the various Safe Drinking Water Act regulations, how the regulations relate to each other and how drinking water regulations fit into the multibarrier approach to drinking water protection.
To access the booklet online, go to www.epa.gov/safewater/smallsys/ssinfo.htm. Hard copies can be obtained from the Office of Water Resources Center or by calling the Safe Drinking Water Hotline at 800-426-4791.
More Like This
- New Well Owners Booklet Available
- Tools Released to Help Small Drinking Water Systems
- EPA Grants to Assist Small Drinking Water, Wastewater Systems
- EPA Releases Tools to Help Small Drinking Water Utilities Monitor Drinking Water
- New Guidebook Covers Total Coliform Rule for Small, Noncommunity Water Systems