NSF Intl. Launches Passport Program to Help Companies Gain Global Market Access
New program provides assistance for gaining approvals in growing international water markets
NSF Intl. has launched a new program to help manufacturers gain global market access for water treatment, distribution and plumbing products. The NSF Passport Program aims to help companies achieve product certifications required in major and emerging global markets such as in the U.K., Australia, Brazil, China, Italy, France, Japan and others.
The program manages the complex approval process, helping companies navigate the various regulatory, testing and certification requirements in each country in order to gain entry into new international markets. The NSF Passport provides companies with a single point of contact and combines testing and auditing services, saving both time and cost.
“This service is completely unique to the water industry,” said Pierre Sbabo, vice president of water programs for NSF Intl. “Manufacturers of water treatment, distribution and plumbing products must meet multiple rigid and complex regulatory requirements to sell and compete in major markets, and these requirements can vary between countries and certification types.”
More Like This
- New Managing Director of NSF Intl. Passport Global Market Approvals Program Named
- NSF Intl. Earns Accreditation to Issue Brazilian INMETRO Seal of Conformity
- NSF Intl. Achieves Accreditation to Issue Australian WaterMark
- First Australian Plastic Piping WaterMark Certification Issued
- NSF Issues First Australian WaterMark Certification