Nu Electric Issues Royalty Payment to Johns Hopkins University
Nu Electric Corp. announced that an initial royalty payment has been made to Johns Hopkins University.
Nu Electric acquired Zorax, Inc. in September 2000. The company has an exclusive license to manufacture and market the Cryptosporidium and giardia extraction processes developed under a sponsored research program with the Johns Hopkins University.
Nu Electric also announced that their Clean Water Technologies, Inc. division signed a new sublicensing agreement with Element 33, LLC. This subsidiary holds the license for a patented arsenic removal process developed at the University of South Florida.
More Like This
- AirWater Corp. Formed to Offer New Technology, Water Extraction from Air
- Robert E. Jerman Appointed Markel Corp. Vice President, Market Development
- Azurix Corp. Names John L. Garrison President and Chief Operating Officer
- Aquatech Announces New Position
- Calgon Carbon and Trojan Settle UV Patent Dispute