Online 'Town Hall' to Focus on Private Sector Role in Groundwater Cleanup
Presenters will share successes and challenges from regulatory standpoint
Taking place April 19 at 1 p.m., the National Ground Water Assn. will conduct an online town hall webinar focusing on the experiences of states that have increased the private sector's role in site cleanup in the hopes of expediting the process and reducing the overall cost.
Regulatory representatives will share what has worked for them, as well as the challenges. Presentations will include methods to determine qualified professionals, communication with stakeholders, successes to date and unintended consequences.
The presenters of this online town hall are:
• Lawra J. Dodge, PG, LSRP, founder and president of Excel Environmental Resources Inc., a full-service environmental engineering and consulting firm located in North Brunswick, N.J.; and
• Janine Commerford, LSP, principal regulatory strategist at Haley & Aldrich Inc., where she supports industrial, commercial and institutional clients across the country.
More Like This
- 'Critical Needs' Report Urges Building of National Groundwater Monitoring Network
- Water Purification Devices Inducted into Space Technology Hall of Fame
- NGWA Webinar Will Cover Fundamentals of Stable Isotopes in Hydrology
- Online Lessons Help Well Owners Protect Water Quality
- NGWA Offers Online Nitrate Lesson for Well Owners