Orange County, Calif. Sanitation District Honored as Nationâ€™s First Certified Biosolids Environmenta
The National Biosolids Partnership, an alliance of the Water Environment Federation, Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies and the US Environmental Protection Agency, will recognize the Orange County, Calif. Sanitation District as the first wastewater demonstration agency to successfully achieve independent, third-party verification of the Partnershipâ€™s environmental management system for biosolids program.
As the first wastewater demonstration agency admitted into the NBP EMS program, OCSDâ€™s achievement recognizes that the agency has been independently verified as having an effective biosolids environmental management system.
OCSD is one of 51 demonstration agencies participating in the NBP EMS for biosolids program. An additional 6-10 agencies are expected to undergo audits of the biosolids EMS in 2003 and be admitted to the program.
More Like This
- OCSD Honored as Nation's First Certified Biosolids Environmental Management System
- Denver Metro Wastewater Reclamation District Receives NBP Biosolids EMS Certification
- Two New Agencies Honored as Certified Biosolids Environmental Management Systems
- Metro Wastewater Has â€śGrand Slamâ€ť Year in 2005
- Western Carolina Regional Sewer Authority Receives Awards