OSI Software Changes Name to OSIsoft
OSI Software, Inc., the makers of the PI System (PI), announced a change in its corporatename from OSI Software to OSIsoft, reflecting its strength in software development and continued market expansion.
Dr. J. Patrick Kennedy, president and owner of OSIsoft, stated, "We changed our corporate name to OSIsoft to celebrate our new diverse web-centric software products and our expansion into new markets such as discrete manufacturing, telecommunications and trading partners. Consistency with our domain name will also assist potential clients to locate our web site (www.osisoft.com ) with its substantial information on the PI System products, applications, support, training, and news."
PI System is a real-time information management system focusing on operations monitoring and performance improvement. PI is widely used to collect real-time data from sources like industrial automation and trading systems, and to provide a configurable environment for users to monitor operations at all levels of the business enterprise.
More Like This
- Alliance to Improve Plant Throughput, Quality and Uptime
- Frost & Sullivan Names Waters Corp. 2005 Leading Analytical Instrumentation Company of the Year
- Reverse Osmosis - Anion-Filtration Water Plant Run by a Single Automation Platform with Fieldbus Communications
- How to Choose Your Routing Software
- Open Systems Intl. Selects ISaGRAF 5 For Remote Telemetry Unit