Pacific Environmental Resources Corp. Changes Name to PERC Water Corp.
Water recycling company’s new corporate identity includes new website
Pacific Environmental Resources Corp., a water recycling company, recently announced that it has changed its name to PERC Water Corp. (PERC Water), Costa Mesa, Calif. Along with its rename, the firm launched a new logo, visual identity and website (www.percwater.com).
PERC Water’s hope for its new corporate identity is to reflect the firm’s commitment to innovation and the environment. According to PERC Water’s recent release, the firm has prioritized retaining the integrity and visual recognition of their original brand, preserving the global recycling emphasis and organic color palette of the original logo. The new tagline—Pure Genius—is illustrative of their pioneering approach to water recycling.
More Like This
- Santa Paula, Calif., to Build New Water Recycling Facility
- Santa Paula, Calif., Water Recycling Facility Cuts Power Consumption Costs
- Koch Membrane Systems Nominated for Global Water Award
- Purestream Technology Contracted To Treat Flowback Water in Bakken Field, ND
- U.S. EPA Releases Final Health Assessment for Chemical Solvent