Pall Selects ChemAction as Representative in Quebec
Pall Canada Limited, a subsidiary of Pall Corporation, has chosen ChemAction to represent Palls advanced membrane filtration systems for the municipal water market in Quebec. ChemAction will bring Palls growing line of high performance filtration systems to water suppliers in Quebec enabling them to reliably and economically meet increasingly stringent drinking water standards.
Pall entered the municipal drinking water market five years ago bringing advanced membrane technology to large municipalities. Palls Aria brand water treatment systems are designed as practical and cost-effective solutions to guarantee high quality drinking water. They are also designed to be easily installed and serviced to meet the current water needs of small communities for high quality drinking water, and are expandable as the communities grow.
More Like This
- Pall Membrane Technology Recycles Wastewater To Conserve Drinking Water Supplies
- Pall Filtration Technology Verified to Remove Arsenic from Drinking Water
- Pall to Provide System for North America's Largest Pressurized UF Drinking Water Plant
- Pall Corporation Promotes Bill Palmer to Senior VP Industrial Marketing
- Pall Aria Systems Now Used in Food Plants