Pall Signs Contract with AT&T
Pall Corp., recently signed a three-year, $5.1 million contract with AT&T to provide an integrated networking solution for its domestic and international facilities. The agreement builds on the already strong relationship between the two companies. Pall expects to reduce its communication costs by $3 million over the life of the contract.
Pall's Vice President of Information Technology, Charlie Chiodo, said, "AT&T's networking solution will enable the company to integrate communications between its global facilities more efficiently, improve service to over 8,000 users and also be easier to manage."
AT&T will deploy Internet Protocol-enabled frame relay technology to integrate Pall's major facilities.
More Like This
- Pall Corp. Wins 2010 NGWA Remediation Award
- Pall Corporation Purchases Whatman HemaSure, Inc., Assets
- Pall Corp. Wins Membrane Filtration Project in Philippines
- Pall to Provide System for North America's Largest Pressurized UF Drinking Water Plant
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts