Palm Water Signs Jebel Ali Free Zone Contract
Palm Water LLC, a joint venture between Istithmar PJSC, the international realty investment arm of Dubai World and Hyflux Ltd, has won the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), Dubai contract worth $550 million to design, build, own and operate water and wastewater plants. Palm Water has undertaken similar projects for Nakheel at Palm Jumeirah, International City and Jumeirah Golf Estates.
“We are pleased to have been awarded this water and wastewater project by Jafza,” said Yousuf Kazim, chairman of Palm Water. “We are committed to providing them with the state-of-the-art technology solutions to meet their water utility needs.”
Palm Water will construct three major facilities, namely, a desalination plant with a capacity of 100,000 m3 per day, a centralized sewage treatment plant (STP) with a capacity of 141,000 m3 per day and an industrial wastewater plant with a capacity of 4,000 m3 per day.
More Like This
- GE Selected as Advanced Water Treatment Technologies, Operation & Maintenance Provider For Jafza Uti
- Palm Water Awarded AED 1 Billion Contract in Dubai
- Palm Springs Extends and Expands Wastewater Partnership With Veolia
- Army Engineers Help Build Potable Water Treatment Plant in Iraq
- Daytona Beach Improves Safety and Cost Efficiency at Ralph Brennan Water Treatment Plant