Patricia Mulroy Announced as Keynote Speaker at 2012 NGWA Ground Water Summit
Manager of Las Vegas Valley Water District to present this year in Garden Grove, Calif.
Patricia Mulroy is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the 2012 NGWA Ground Water Summit taking place May 6 to 10 in Garden Grove, Calif.
Mulroy oversees the operations of the Las Vegas Valley Water District, which serves more than 340,000 customers, and the Southern Nevada Water Authority, which is responsible for acquiring, treating and delivering water to local agencies that collectively serve 2 million residents and nearly 40 million annual visitors. She joined the district more than 20 years ago and was a principal architect of the authority, which has served as a model for other water agencies in the West since the authority’s creation in 1991.
Mulroy will deliver the keynote address on May 7 at the summit, which this year focuses on the theme “Innovate and Integrate: Succeeding as Groundwater Professional in a Water-Short World.”
More information on the 2012 NGWA Ground Water Summit is available at www.groundwatersummit.org.
More Like This
- 2012 Ground Water Summit Will Focus on ‘Innovate and Integrate’ Theme
- Four Students Receive Awards for NGWA Ground Water Summit Presentations
- 2012 NGWA Ground Water Summit
- Las Vegas Board Authorizes Water Application Protest
- Groundwater Short Courses Offered in Conjunction With NGWA Groundwater Summit