PAX Receives AWWA People’s Choice Award
PAX Water Technologies has been awarded the 2007 People’s Choice Award for the PAX water mixer. The award was given at the New Product Technology Showcase (NPTS), a yearly feature of Annual Conference and Exposition of the American Water Works Association (AWWA). PAX shares the award with Real Tech, makers of water industry monitoring instrumentation.
PWT was selected for the showcase by the AWWA Manufacturers/Associates Council, which identifies and highlights the new technologies that address the challenges faced by the water and wastewater industries. This year, 26 companies were invited to participate in the NPTS. Visitors to the showcase viewed the products, spoke to representatives, and cast their votes for the "most useful new or improved product.”
PAX is currently developing other applications to improve energy efficiency and process efficacy within the water and wastewater industries.
The PAX water mixer will be spotlighted in the NPTS special section in the August issue of the AWWA Journal.
More Like This
- Utility Service Co., Inc. and PAX Water Technologies, Inc. Announce Partnership
- PAX Water Technologies Selected as a GoingGreen 100 Top Private Company
- PAX Water Technologies Announces Dr. Peter S. Fiske as CEO
- AWWA Celebrates Member Appreciation Week
- Boston Water & Sewer Commission Wins Tap Water Taste Test